Is dry ice poisonous to drink with?
No it will not poison you to drink a liquid that is directly cooled by dry ice. At normal pressures there may be some gaseous CO2 dissolved in the liquid giving it a mild carbonation. However, dry ice can be dangerous to bare skin, mouth, or GI tissue if someone swallows a medium to large pieces of dry ice.
As I get older, I realize:
1. Lost money can be found again; lost time is lost forever
2. Networking is about giving
3. You are not your job
4. Learning to learn, and changing yourself, is a superpower
5. Keep in touch with good friends
6. Great listeners can hear/see the unsaid
You are never too young or too old to;
1. Be Fearless
2. Forgive first
3. Learn a new skill
4. Share wisdom
5. Change your mind
6. Apologize for mistakes
7. Love again
8. Make friends
9. Be generous
10. Choose happiness
11. Remove clutter
12. Read favorite books
13. Show gratitude
14. Have faith
15. Try again
If you made a mistake, apologize.
If you love someone, tell them now.
If you are confused, ask more questions.
If you miss someone, connect with them.
If you appreciate someone, show them.
If you want to feel lighter, forgive first.
If you are stuck, ask others for help.