Home to Best Quality Content: Connect,Apply and Use
Model 1(This model is what we currently have)
1. National Top Government make all kind of laws and policies.
2. Government collect money through tax, selling bond note & borrowing.
3. Government give out money/budget every year to all lower entities like Counties, Cities, to ministry of “security, education, transports, agriculture, etc.”.
It is no good for 3D corrupt humans, the truth is that it is the absolutely model of the Grand Universe but it is unfit for current Earth world, it gives power too much to a few people leading to corruption and conflict of interest in many areas.
1. National Top Government make all kind of laws, policies.
2. Government collecting money through tax, volunteer contribution.
3. The total government’s budget of this year must below the total money/assets they collected from last year.
4. Government give out money/budget every year to all lower entities like Counties to cities, to ministry of “security, education, transports, agriculture, etc.”.
It’s in this model that you give power back to people.
1. Top Government make few laws, policies which related to nature, environment & foreign affair only
2. Smaller tier like county/city government will make their own laws & policies including tax and have power only in their own country/city.
3. Counties/Cities government collecting money from people.
4. County/Cities government will have their own budget/spending but must be lower than total money they collect.
5. Top Government will collect small amount of “net profit” from counties/cities.
6. Top Government give out money to few national brand like military, research, scouting, observers, foreign stuffs, etc.
That is just an example of new Government model, but there are 2 keys:
1. Laws, Policies.
2. Money, Budget.
Who in charge of each of these things? Is it the national or the county government? Or should it be a shared responsibility?