- It’s close to central Business district. Even you’re broke, you can Always walk to Town.
- It has every kind of Social amenities like hospitals, schools and churches.Nairobi west hospital is centrally located. It has Nakumatt supermarket and lots and lots of worship centres to join other worshippers.
- It’s safe. Chances of you getting Robbed are less than you getting hit by a car.
- Housing is relatively cheap as compared to to other estates where middle class stays.
- Water, electricity and Recreational facilities is never a problem in any apartments or secured home you may opt for.
Are you from Nairobi West? If you’re from there, what other thing is interesting from there?